YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING! Mwahahah
Since you guys have already seen what I look like in my videos, I honestly don't care to show what I look like anymore.
Special note: Your photos don't just have to be of your face (note the picture of my arm.)
I've had my hair cut recently though so it's shorter than in the ferret video:
Here's what my arm looked like yesterday after my Airsoft match... I got pinned behind a wooden obstacle and was repeatedly shot up by about 5-6 guys (literally) on the enemy team. Head/back/stomach shots count as being out, but I was only being shot in the arms and legs so I stayed in (and I payed.)
My forearm got it the worst... the two red bumps on it were originally bloody spots, but they've went down since then. Airsoft guns can shoot pretty hard if you come across the right.. ehrm.. WRONG ones. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
It's not like it's terrible or anything, but when you're being shot repeatedly by 5-6 automatic airsoft guns at once, it does tend to sting quite a bit.. it almost feels like being caught in a bees nest or something.
Back when my hair was longer... just felt like doing a B&W photo for no apparent reason:
The elusive Chubz..
Post up! Don't be shy! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]









Bookmarks